Good Ole Murphy

I found my camera!

As soon as I turned it on, the screen read, "The Battery is Exhausted" and shut off.

You know what?  I am exhausted too.

My job is relatively easy, with the bulk of my work being at the start of my shift. The latter part of the shift is spent mostly watching movies, good movies thankfully, and hanging out with my client, who is in a wheelchair, and various members of his family.

It's not physically taxing, outside of having to move him around, but at the end of the day, having to drive in Phoenix traffic for an hour to get home, sometimes stopping to do my grocery shopping because it's the only time I have to do it, helps me get TIRED.

I've spent the last few weeks rearranging life so I can accommodate everyone else's schedule.  Truthfully, this is something I have always done and only recently realized needs to stop.  I have to stop not doing things that I want to do because I don't want to disappoint someone in my family.  That's not good for me, and in the long run, it's not good for anyone else in this house.

So, I spent some extra money tonight and put gas that could have waited until later in the week into the car, so I can go do SOMETHING and still get to work.  I have two days, the first two days of school for the kids, which I will have all to myself.  Normally, I'd stay home and crochet or knit and do some laundry all day, both days.  Not anymore.  Now, I'm going to go out and crochet!  HA!  On Tuesday my Local Yarn Shop has a Crochet A Long going on, so I'm going to do that, possibly regularly.

Tonight, I will lock up the house and make sure all the kids are in bed without their electronic devices, and recharge my battery with some ridiculous television and sleep, and hopefully recharge the battery of my camera, so I can take pictures of some of the stuff I have around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment