Ramblings

Yesterday, I wrote a blog, and I think I must have still been suffering from the effects the last two weeks had on me.

It made no sense at all.

Basically, what I was trying to say was, I was so tired, I barely did anything of value.  I was robotic, and did normal stuff. I went to work, I bought milk, I made dinner.  And then I sat in front of the television until it was time for me to go to bed.

I ran myself ragged and did nothing.  Or at least it feels that way.  The last thing I remember doing outside of the norm was shampooing the carpets.  And I think that may be where the overwhelming tiredness started.

Yesterday was also the first day back at the crochet-a-long at Arizona Yarn & Fiber.  I was SO glad to be back!  I'm almost done with my hand warmers and got the information about when and what the next one is.  It starts October 7, and will be The Learning Curve Shawl by Terry Neal.  It takes FIVE skeins of Cascade Heritage all in the same color, so I'm trying to figure out HOW to get all that yarn and not starve the children.  They're also doing a Knit-a-long on Mondays, which is awesome!  I LOVE being at that store, everyone is so nice and willing to help out anyone that comes in with whatever they're working on.

So that's 4 hours a week that I'm out of the house (Plus driving time), that aren't working hours (6 hours, including driving time each day I work, except for Sundays because drive time drops by a lot).

And since things are getting somewhat back to normal, my husband asked  I'd like to go for a walk with him.  Thinking he meant to walk around the neighborhood, I readily said yes, then learned that he meant to go walking through the San Tan Mountain Regional Park on our next day off together.  That means HIKING...where I want to push him off of mountains and stuff because I'm sick of sucking it up and just want to go home.

In the meantime, I am working today, and possibly visiting a yarn shop to see about picking up some yarn on the way home.  We'll see if I don't get lost.  Because it's possible, even with the GPS on the phone.  And I'm making my way through Ravelry queuing  projects for Christmas/Birthday presents, and once I'm done making hats for the family (I realized I've got hats set up for everyone in the house, except me.  And the dog), I'll start on those.  I took a day and a half to make a Regular Guy Beanie for my husband, so I got the boys to tell me what color they want theirs to be and I'm starting on those first.  The girl's will be next, as her birthday is coming up and she's taken to stealing all my hats that I made for me to wear or to sell.  Then my niece and SIL since THEIR birthdays are coming, then my baby nephews because THEIR birthdays are coming, but first CHRISTMAS! But their birthday hats are going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment