Agony!

Hey there!  It's Saturday afternoon, and left over night at my house.

I am almost done with my test knit, and that's good because it's got to be done in the next couple of days.

I am VERY excited because in the next couple of days, things are going to be happening that will allow me to be able to order a SPINNING WHEEL!  I am so excited, the waiting is almost unbearable!

My wheel of choice is the Blue Bonnet Bumble Bee wheel. 

So that I am prepared, and don't have to worry right off the bat about how I don't have things that I could use, I am also going ahead and ordering the 3 bobbin Lazy Kate and 3 extra bobbins.

In the meantime, I'll be fixing up a part of the front room, where I do most of my crafting that isn't knitting or crocheting.  I'll record a video in the next couple of days and talk about what I'm going to do and what's been done.  If I don't, then it means that there's an unholy mess behind me while I'm recording.  Which is what it is right now.  Tomorrow will be my best bet for being able to start that, since the kids won't go to bed tonight and will just sit in here watching crap on the television that I don't want to watch.  I have a higher standard of crap.

As soon as the wheel gets here, though, I hope to have the area cleaned up and ready to go once the wheel is properly oiled and assembled (they obviously can't ship it already assembled from Texas, that would be crazy!).

So now I'm goofing with my computer, which I just upgraded to Windows 10 (again.  Long story), and trying to reconcile the stitches to this pattern.

I hope you're having a great weekend!  See you in a few days!




No comments:

Post a Comment