This Post Has No Title...

As I am sitting here in my living room listening to the rain, I am grateful. Completely and absolutely grateful.  Grateful that I am no longer outside.

The rain was coming down...naturally as soon as I touched the door knob to go outside.  I am glad though that there isn't any water in my shoes this time.

My last trip in the rain was not pretty.  I ended up being so soaked that the next day, the car seats were still wet the next morning.  It was hysterical.  We were stuck outside for a few minutes, trying to move as fast as we could, but we had these huge carts full of stuff in pouring down rain.

Today was close, but my feet stayed dry.  I only needed to hang up my hoodie this time.

But home now I am.  And I have got some ideas!

I have a pattern in testing right now that's close to being released. I had planned to have a whole set by the end of the year, but I got an idea for some other stuff and I've kind of slacked on working on everything else.

Keep an eye out for the Highlighters pattern that will be released the morning of November 1. I'm very excited about it as it's my first pattern that's gone through testing.

BUT, currently I'm working on a hat pattern.  This might be the first one that I'm going to do with 100% wool, with fun colors and possibly a big pom pom.  IF I can find a pom pom maker-because I'm terrible at making pom poms with out one.  I have a small one and a medium one...I just need to find a large one somewhere.

Hopefully this one will work out as well as my Bass Ackwards hat did.  That was a lot of fun.  Its just the one size, but eventually I hope to be able to figure out the math to do other sizes so the decreases are done correctly. I'd especially like to see it in a beanie size, instead of just the slouch.

I've found a place where people will volunteer to test patterns and actually give feedback and pictures. So I'm very excited about that.

Well, it's that time when the house is waking up. I'm going to sit back and work on this hat that's been bugging my brain for days and get the kids all up and ready for school-because that doesn't stop even when they're in high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment